Conditions of Sale
• Sloeberry Spirits do not sell or deliver alcohol to persons less than 18 years of age. By agreeing to these terms and conditions, you are confirming that you are 18 years of age or older. Please ensure someone over 18 years old is available to receive the goods.
• Products are dispatched using either Royal Mail or a courier service; they do not deliver to the Channel Islands (including Alderney and Herm).
Shipping cost are calculated by weight, total average cost per product may reduce the more you buy.
We use a combination of Royal Mail and a courier service to keep the cost of postage and packaging as low as possible.
Orders received before 5.00pm will normally be shipped the following working day, subject to availability.
Courier Service – Standard shipping (4-7 day delivery from despatch date)
• Please allow 7 working days for delivery from time of placing order.
We reserve the right to delay posting in hot weather, if truffles form part of the order, as the high ambient temperatures may cause the truffles to soften. Where we are unable to ship orders within our published timescale, you will be notified by email/telephone/fax with the reason for the delay and a new shipping date. You may then either accept the new shipping date, cancel your order or if you agree by email, instruct us to ship the product.
If for whatever reason you change your mind and would like to return your order after delivery, we’re happy to refund or exchange your purchase as long as it’s unopened and in its original packaging. This option is available for 14 days after delivery.
Following the Distance Selling Regulations, we will accept items back even if you have opened the goods to inspect them. You are entitled to a refund as long as you notify us of your intention not to keep the goods within 14 working days* from the day of delivery. The goods must be in an ‘as new’ condition and returned in the original, undamaged packaging, along with any accessories and free gifts received with it. The product must not have been consumed or used. Whilst the goods are in your possession you must take reasonable care of them and not use them. Products must still be sealed.
*Working days’ means all days other than Saturday, Sunday and public holidays.
There are two ways to refund your purchase:
• Via email: , please quote your order reference number.
• By phoning us on 01664 738 088, please have your order reference number and delivery details to hand.
We’ll provide a full refund for the cost of the product plus the delivery charge paid. Refunds take 3-5 working days to be credited to your payment card.
We cannot refund your purchase if:
• The seal has been broken on any bottles or food product
• The goods were a special order to your specification
If I change my mind...
You’ve changed your mind about the item you’ve purchased and want to cancel your order before order despatch - no problem.
Just call us on 01664 738 088 and we’ll discuss the cancellation with you and whether you’d prefer to have an alternative product sent to you, or a refund.
If you have an item you wish to return, we’ll arrange a date with you for our couriers to collect the product.
What happens if my product arrives damaged?
On rare occasions, a product may get damaged in transit. If you do receive a damaged product, please call us within 48 hours on 01664 738 088 and we will arrange a free of charge collection and either a refund or replacement product.